Sunday, December 16, 2007

I'M SNOWED IN!!!! (and without a nice girl in my house either)


So what does it mean when there's a "winter storm" coming? Well, it means that about 3 inches (8cm) of snow falls, and since its a Sunday, no one's cleaning it up. The roads are full of snow, my car is covered in snow, the walkways are covered in snow. Very pretty! But it also means that I'm not going anywhere until it's done. I'll have to meet Milena for coffee another time then...


In other news, I'll be headed down to Vegas over the winter break. Solo trip this time round, for less than obvious reasons. Got a pretty good deal on accomodations at the Luxor ($70 a night for an upgraded room, 3 nights). Total cost for this trip will be about $520+ USD, plus expenses money. Won't gamble much, since I'm the kiasu person who just hates losing money.

Should be a blast. I haven't uploaded my florida pics yet. My bad. I'll try to do that in between hanging out with girls, World of Warcraft and Final Fantasy 12. Oh and Netflix DVD rentals.

No comments: