Tuesday, April 22, 2008

EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER!

Truth be told, I haven't been studying the past 2 days anyway... the Public Management paper was decently easy enough that I could get through it by just going through the common sense and experience process.

It's good to have exams officially over though; it means that I can now go crazy on WoW and other stuff without a sense of guilt. I'm having some friends over for dinner on Tuesday night, will probably be cooking mee siam (courtesy of Prima foods) and some grilled chicken kebabs.

And I'm officially headed off to Orlando again with Milena on Thursday! My last chance at theme park madness before I become a working stiff again. Strangely enough, I am looking forward to coming back to Singapore and working again. Part of me wants to get on with my career and do something useful and valuable in my work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! I understand this is sort of off-topic however I had to ask.
Does managing a well-established blog such as yours
require a lot of work? I'm completely new to running a blog but I do write in my journal every day. I'd like
to start a blog so I will be able to share my experience and feelings online.
Please let me know if you have any ideas or tips for new
aspiring bloggers. Appreciate it!

my blog - anti cellulite treatment