Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Where should I head off to?

I'm also kinda planning my next trip after the exams end. I'm thinking of heading back to Florida to enjoy some more Disney, with some time spent in Miami, or maybe back to Vegas to enjoy the nightlife and shows. California is definitely an option, but I'm saving that for when my stint here at UM is over and I'm on the way back home.

Speaking of on the way back home, I'll be stopping off in Brussels, Belgium for about 2 weeks. Milena's having her internship there, and it's a good place for me to do some sightseeing of europe. Cool huh?!

For those of you who've known me, I've been bitching about not being able to travel since forever! And now in the span of 8 months, I've been to Niagara Falls, Vegas, Orlando, Cedar Point, New York, Cancun... I think I'm hooked! =)

No comments: