Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Restarting my blog

After having laid off my blog for what must have seemed like forever, I'm restarting my blog again.

I'm happy to report that it's FINALLY t-shirt weather in Michigan. Today's weather was an awesome 20 deg C, good enough for me to finally go out running on the sidewalks without freezing my butt off.

On a more sober note, there's about 2 weeks left in the Winter 2008 semester. Which means EXAMS and DEADLINES! I have Econs and Stats finals in 2 weeks, as well as a paper for Public Management and another one for Drugs, Crime and Terrorism. I particularly enjoy the latter class; the instructor was a former Assistant Secretary of State and Ambassador to Bulgaria. His experiences and stories are really what makes this class that much better.

No comments: